Date advertised: 06/10/2017
- A great opportunity for an experience plumber with great customer service skills
- Opportunity to earn above market salary
- Work inderpendently and within a team that want to grow and support each other
We are currently looking for a knowledgeable Plumber that is versatile in their experience. You will be working across a variety of projects, such as responsive planned maintenance jobs, construction and fit out works. Due to the nature of the company, you will have great customer service skills, as well as being a quick learner.
In return, you will be supplied with your own fully equipped company vehicle, company uniform, mobile phone & iPad. You also have the ability to earn above market average salary with further upside from bonuses.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong focus on providing a premium level of customer service
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with customers & fellow workers.
- An ability to pick up new skills quickly and accurately
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, as well as with other team members
- Willingness to adopt company processes and technology
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a plumber
- Have completed their Plumbing Trade Certificate (or License) and OH&S white card
- Have an understanding of AS3500 and gas rules
- Be willing to work safely & compliantly
- Be competent in completing required administration
- Be able to use an iPad &/or computer
- Must have a current Australian Driver's Licence
- Live within the Newcastle/Lake Macquarie or Lower Hunter areas
- Backflow Prevention and TMV certification (but not essential)
Does this sound like a great career move for you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.